Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dear Santa...


Hi Dolls,

Christmas is soon approaching and there is just so much I want. Where shall I start?

1. Opi 'Rainbow Connection' Nail Varnish
This is part of the Muppet's collection and I've wanted it for a while. I wasn't sure at first but after seeing a few swatches from other bloggers I definitely want it now.

I've run out now and this is my ultimate scent. It smells amazing and I'm missing it :(

3. Mac False Lashes
We all love a good false lash and Mac ones are pretty good. My Aunt works for MAC so hopefully I will find these beauty's under my tree. I would love Lash 31, Lash 4 & Lash 21.

I absolutely adore this set, so much so my mum bought it for my cousin and has hidden it *Straight face* I currently have a small obsession with rollers and big hair and think this 6 piece set would be fantastic. (Maybe i should stop watching Desperate Scousewives) The set includes Shampoo 250ml, Conditioner 250ml, Firm Hold hair spray 250ml, Volumising Mousse 200ml, 4 Large Rollers and 4 Medium Rollers. Not bad for £18 (And its included in the 3 for 2 in Boots)

I love a good bath so I would Die for this box. It contains everything a girl could need. Bath Bombs, Massage Bar, Shower Scrub, Lip Balm, Soaps, Shower Gel, Dusting Powder etc. It's pricey at £69.95 but it would defiantly last a year no? If I'm not lucky enough to get this then I would love the Melting Snowman Bath Bomb or the Gingerbread House Bubble Bar. These are more purse friendly from £1.95 each.

6. Superdrug Voucher
I am forever spending money in Superdrug. Like seriously, its become a huge problem for me and my bank account ha-ha. A cheeky voucher would allow me beautiful new products without the guilt ;)

I love Benefit Cosmetics and my Passion for Mascara lead me to this beauty. I haven't dared treat myself too it in the hope someone would like to buy it for me for Christmas.

That's just some of the stuff I want. To be honest, there is so much I'd probably kill Santa off by giving him a heart attack. Ha-ha!

Is there anything you guys are praying for?

Sadie
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...