Tuesday 7 February 2012

A Trip To Thailand - Help Needed

Hey Ladies,

A good few months ago I posted a list of all the things I'd like to do before I became an OAP. (see Here) and one of these things was Travelling around Thailand to Koh Tao, Phi Phi, Bangkok etc.


Well girls, I've only gone and booked a three week trip around Thailand! Originally I was thinking 5 weeks but A: I couldn't get the time off work & B: I can't afford 5 weeks spending money! ha-ha

My cousin Lucy who is currently travelling will be in Thailand in April so to recover from my recent broken heart I decided to go for it. My aunt, mum and my other cousin decided to jump ship too so were going on a family vacay!

My family are quite something. My mum and Aunt still act like there 25 so this is going to be a right laugh.

We will be staying in Bangkok for a few days then travelling down to Phuket and Island hopping every three days. We've planned shopping and the Full Moon party as well as hitting the beaches.

I've never been to Thailand before so was wondering if anyone had and could give me some tips on temperatures in April, The Full Moon Party, The Food and most of all.. How much do you take for three weeks inc Accomodation?

We have a two hour stop of in Doha also so was wondering if anyone has been to this Airport and is the Duty Free good?

Any info would be much appriciated!

Sadie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...