Thursday 2 February 2012

New Body Shop Chocomania Range

Hi Dolls,

I'm not sure about you but I love the Body Shop Body Butters and I love Chocolate so when I popped in to my local store and saw this I fell in love!


Body shop have a new range out in time for Valentines called "Chocomania" and as you can guess, it's all about Chocolate.

This range consists of a Body Butter, A Heart chocolate Soap, Body Scrub, Lip Butter, Shower Cream & A Body Lotion. The Body Butter and Body Scrub are currently on a introductionary offer of £9 and the rest of the products are between £2-£8 so not too bad of value.

I've had dry lips recently due to this unfortunate weather so I picked up the Lip Butter and adore it already! It's Glossy, Smells of Chocolate and best of all tastes like chocolate! I'm on a holiday diet currently, so this will definitely curb my 4pm chocolate cravings. I was tempted to buy the Body Butter as its Smells AMAZING, But as much as I love chocolate, I'm not sure if I want my whole body to smell of it. I am tempted to go back to the store and pick up the Shower Cream though. Hmmm...

If you order online you get Free delivery on orders over £20 and A free Body Butter on orders over £25!

Please see the range Here

What do you guys think, Is this something you'd buy?

Sadie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. i will definitely check that out!, i love chocolate lol!

    nenaath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...