Thursday 5 January 2012

Hello Again

Hi Dolls,

I have been the worst blogger recently so i'm really sorry. My start to 2012 hasn't been great either. Me & The Hubby of 4 years parted ways *Sniff Sniff* and as the camera was his I was left cameraless for my posts. Fear not though, thanks to the January sales and 50% off I am now a proud owner of my very own camera and am BACK!!

*Just incase you were wondering it was a mutual agreement and we will hopefully remain best friends for life. How mature does that sound? Guess I'll have to add dating posts now and fill you in on those terrible first dates, emotional re-unions with the Ex & Drunken nights out.

As you are reading this, I am currently working on several reviews due to be up shortly ;)

Much Love,

Sadie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...