Monday 12 March 2012

Glossybox - Harrods Edition - March

Hey Dolls,

After Glossybox announced a Mystery Box, us bloggers galore were all trying to solve the puzzle and figure out the huge suprise.

Each day on the Glossybox facebook page, new letters would be given to us and we had to work out the anagram for the Clue. The Clue was Knightsbridge and that only meant one thing. HARRODS!

A few days later the suprise was confirmed. Glossybox have teamed up with Harrods to give us a Limited Edition Box. Excitement spread around the net like wildfire and I literally couldn't open the door fast enough when mine arrived!

Its no secret that the past two boxes I have literally Detested, so much so I complained. I am really not the type to complain but sometimes (Courtesy of Khloe K) "A bitch just snaps" ha-ha.

I normally spoil my excitement by looking at spoilers but I stayed strong these past two days and Squeled with joy when I opened mine today.

Lets have a look at the most antiscipated Glossybox shall we?

♥ Clarins Extra Firming Body cream - 30ml
♥ Molton Brown Moisture Bath & Shower Gel - 50ml
♥ YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum - 5ml
♥ Narciso Rodriguez Perfume Sample
♥ Burberry Lipstick in Rosewood - 0.8g



Like, OMG.. I have actually forgiven Glossybox for sending me the last two boxes and am completely in Love with this one. I love the Luxurious Harrods packaging but most of all I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the products! (well maybe except the 'another' body wash haha)

My fave definately has to be the YSL Facial Serum. It is indended for the older skin but hey, better to start young right? I cleansed and put this on immediately after my box came and unlike most serums it dries super fast. You put this on after cleansing but before moisturising and it's no way inconvenient for morning uses and quick makeup. It's LOVE and I love the packaging of the bottle. It's only a small 5ml sample but one pump full was enough for me so I recon I will get at least a week out of it if using both day & Night.

I am also so happy to have got the Clarins Firming lotion as I'm going away in 4 weeks and need something to help tone up my thighs.

The Burberry lipstick is lovely and creamy but I wish we got it in another colour. Rosewood is a Brown/Pink and it just didn't look right on me as I think i'm a little too young to rock a colour like this. Give me Nude/Pink any day.

The perfume sample really suprised me as i'm a lady who loves super sweet fragrances but I love this Narciso Rodriguez perfume. It's floral but has woody notes which I normally don't like but this smells devine. It's so a first date perfume and smells really sexy.
Now i'm hoping they will team up with Selfridges ;)

Did you guys like it?
Sadie
xxx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...