Friday 17 June 2011

I Heart Pink Nails!

Hi Ladies,

I currently have a little obsession with pink nails and in the past few weeks, have purchased quite a few. I thought I would share them with you as I had an absolute nightmare finding my perfect pink. I found it in no7 Fairy cake (reviewed here) but thought I'd show you the others.


♥ The bottles ♥
left to right
♥ W7 from Peacocks - no name I'm afraid :(
♥ Nails Inc - Brompton Place
♥ Rimmel - 295 Fancy Fuchsia
♥ Rimmel - 291 Urban Princess
♥ Barry M - 279 Bright Pink

♥ How they come out ♥
Thumb to little finger
Same as above although the colours actually look a little lighter than how they appear here. hmmmm..

If I'm not wearing my fave then I normally choose my Nails Inc. The only thing about Nails Inc is I don't like the brush. Its too thin and takes FOREVER to dry! :( Oh well I love the colour and it was a gift from my boyfriends sis so its my 2nd fave just for that!
Speaking of nail polish, I've heard The Sun (newspaper) is giving away 2 bottles of Nails Inc polish! All you have to do is buy the News of the World this Sunday, 19th June and collect three tokens in the magazine that comes with it in the next four weeks. Once you've collected these pop by a tesco and collect! Ta-da! They come in two shades, an Orange and a Bright Pink :D. I cant wait to get mine.
S
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. love the nail polishes! especially the third finger nail polish!, i really love pink nail polish it looks so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...