Friday 3 June 2011

Superdrug Vitamin E Day & Night Cream

Hey Dolls,

I thought I'd share my favourite facial moisturiser with you. This is one of my must have products that I always revert back too.

I've been buying this cream for probably about 3 years and it's still my favourite! I've tried several brands, including Biotherm, Clinique, Liz Earle and Elizabeth Arden but none of them have beaten my £2.99 Superdrug own brand.

What they say:

Day cream: "Provides 12-hour moisturisation and has been specifically developed to hydrate, nourish and protect your skin against the sun's UVA and UVB rays. Enriched with naturally sourced Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that will help to shield your skin against environmental damage and premature aging by combating the harmful effects of free radicals. The nourishing formula also contains a skin conditioning multivitamin complex comprising Vitamins A, B, F and H which combined with Horse chestnut extract, helps care for dry skin"

Night Cream: "Has been specifically developed to help rehydrate and nourish your skin while you sleep, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and looking radiant in the morning. Enriched with naturally sourced Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that will help shield your skin against environmental damage and premature skin aging by combating the harmful effects on free radicals. The rich formula also contains a skin conditioning multivitamin complex comprising vitamins A, B, F and H which combined with Horse chestnut extract, helps care for dry skin"





The day cream has a thick consistency and feels quite luxurious, yet drys quite quickly. It has this Divine Coconut smell (if you like Coconut) and really reminds me of tropical destinations. Plus it contains SPF and we all know how important that is. :)

The night cream isn't as thick I don't think but it's not runny at all either. It has the same divine Coconut smell and again, drys quite quickly. Once I've used it my skin feels really nourished and hydrated.

I have normal skin which can sometimes get a little dry so this product is perfect for me. If you have Oily skin then I'm not sure I'd recommend it as it is quite thick and creamy.

I've also in the past, used the Vitamin E face oil which I swore by in winter. I used it just as I got out the bath/shower then massaged in the oil, and when I woke up my face was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Overview:

Advantages
*It's only £2.99 and you get 100ml
*It lasts ages. I use it daily and it lasts about 3 months.
*The day cream contains 15spf
*Is smells AMAZING!
* Leaves skin seriously soft
*Perfect base for make-up as it doesn't Curdle on your face when your putting foundation on (you know when it sticks together and you get white bits after a bit of rubbing?)

Dis-Advantages
*Erm None!! Well apart from I'm not sure how oily skin would get on with it.

Its currently on offer at Superdrug for £1.99 a pot! Get yours here or pop into a Superdrug :)

Have any of you tried the Vitamin E range? If so what are your thoughts? Do you love it or hate it and why?

S
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...