Friday 25 November 2011

Freebie of the week - TM Lewin Silk Tie

Hi Dolls,

I've found another cracker of a freebie.

A free Silk Tie from TM Lewin RRP £32.50. ♥


I don't know about you, but I have a few men to buy for at Christmas and they are always so difficult. I am so happy I've found this deal as that's one less pressie for me to worry about and I know a few people who will love this.

All you have to do is buy The Telegraph newspaper this Saturday, 26th November 2011 and take the coupon that's printed into a TM Lewin store. This coupon not only redeems the Free Tie but also gives you 20% off anything else which is quite Handy! From the information given the coupon is all you need and no purchase is necessary. Woop.

This Coupon expires on Sunday, 4th December 2011 so you don't have very long.

For more information please see here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/8899779/Free-T.M.Lewin-silk-tie-worth-32.50.html

Enjoy my lovelies!

Sadie
xxxx

Ps. Picture and Info taken from the Telegraph website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...