Friday 4 November 2011

Lancome Teint Idol Ultra 7day Trial

Hello Dolls,

Whilst in Selfridges two weeks ago, a Lancome rep asked if I would like a free 7 Day Sample of the Teint Idol Ultra. Obviously I said yes as like most of us, I am dying to find the 'One' in a foundation. She matched me up, told me a bit about the product and sent me off :)

Lancome say: "Foundation stays fresh for 14 hours no need to touch up... Divinely comfortable A record standard of perfection not only for the complexion but also for pleasure on the skin: a full 14 hours of immaculate long-lasting wear without re-touching and without staining clothes. 14 hours of comfort of a soft, smooth texture that leaves skin supple and silky without the “mask” effect. Teint Idole Ultra, a clever blend of performance and comfort in a divinely refined bottle"

I have taken part in the 7 Day challenge and it upsets me to report, I'm not keen on this foundation at all. It has a very strong perfumed smell which I personally don't like in a facial product. On applying, it is very light and I have to admit that it is a dream to apply. This foundation had a lot to live up to as I've read some brilliant reviews about it but it just didn't do it for me. I have a big spot at the moment and although it does cover okayish, the coverage lasted about 2 hours and it started to wear off. Not very impressing for a £28 foundation that claims to last 14 hours without a touch up. Most brands can give a couple of hours coverage anyway so I think I'll be sticking to my £8.99 Maybelline job for now.

 *As you can see, it only has an average coverage and you can still see the spots on my chin :(*

I also I wouldn't recommend this foundation as I found it left my face quite dry and under my eyes I had little dry patches. Never cute.

5/10

Back to the drawing board we go....

Has anyone ever used this? What did you think of it?


Sadie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...