Saturday 5 November 2011

♥ Week In Pictures ♥

Hi Dolls,

Another week has flown by and guess what that means?.... 7 weeks until Christmas. Woohoo! *I get extremely excited about Christmas btw, I really can't help it*

It's been another busy week but it's been fun and I thought I show you whats been going on.


1♥ I went to see my cousins baby. Where he was 5 weeks premature he is so small. He slept all the way through my visit but hey, least I got to see him.
2♥ The little outfit I just HAD to buy him. (My boyfriend has been getting a little concerned about the amount of time I'm spending shopping for babies and talking about them. It's just that my best friend is pregnant and Jack was born. Honestly! ha ha)
3♥  I had a really stressful 10 hour shift at work so I came home to find my BF had done this. Lovely hot bath with Candles all around it. He really is the best man I've ever met. ♥
4♥ I managed to get a free Starbucks Egg Nog Lattee. Yummm. I really love the cup and it really makes me want to grab a coffee with my girls.
5♥ The Christmas lights are up in Covent Garden.. Ahhhhh.. Love it.

I also went to Zumba last night and OUCH this morning.........

Hope you all had a good week.

Sadie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...