Friday 4 March 2011

Benefit 'Confessions of a Concealaholic'

I bought this kit a few months ago and like it so much I've decided it should be my first review!

This kit includes:
Boi-ing concealor 1 & 2
Erase Paste
Lemon Aid
Eye Bright
That Girl radiance primer and,
2 Application brushes

Its a little costly for £28.50 but you really do get your moneys worth. I use it practically daily and I still have over half left!

It fits nicely into my handbag and I adore the packaging! Its like opening a diary and even has instructions in a diary style.

My Favourite product is by far the Erase paste. I put a tiny amount under my eyes and poof.. Circles have gone. I also use it on spots, blemishes or any red bits and they disappear!

The Boi-ing concealor is my 2nd favourite. Benefit say its 'Industrial strength" and I can tell you it actually is! Lasts all day and I was very impressed with the coverage it gave when a nasty red spot appeared.

Lemon aid can be used sparingly but does brighten your eyelids up and I use the eyebright in the corners of my eyes to really wake them up!

The little brushes are fantastic. There great to use with this kit but I use them for other makeup also so they are very handy.

I would really recommend this kit to anyone.

S
xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...