Tuesday 22 March 2011

My Birthday wishlist

I'm a spring baby and my birthday is in 10 days!! Ekkkk.... excited is an understatement.

I haven't bought any of the things I wanted recently in the hope I'd get them for my birthday so thought i'd share them with you!


 

This smells absolutely amazing! I really really really want it! I've been hinting to my boyfriend for weeks now and even took the page out of the magazine for him.. If anything I will go and buy it myself because I HAVE to have it!

I love pink nailpolish and this is the perfect pink for me! Its been extremely hard not to purchase this by now!


I already have a passport holder but I fell in love with this one! Its just sooo pretty!! I'm going on holiday with my boyfriend in July and all I keep thinking about is how good this would look in my bag!!

I broke my beloved laptop a few months ago and have been saving for another one. Although I must admit it is not on the top of my list. It's extremely greedy of me but if I got a laptop for my birthday I would cry (with happiness)! Although my boyfriend has said he might buy me one! *eeekkkk... I hope its PINK!!
I've been dying to try Liz earle for a while and what better excuse then my birthday! I've heard soooo many good things about this stuff!


Ok I have to admit i'm a little bit in love with Drake and am dying for his new album! I'm a huge Drake fan!

I must look so greedy but I can assure you I dont expect it all... Although it would be lovely.... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...