Friday 4 March 2011

My little Shopping trip!

What a good way to spend a Wet crappy Sunday....SHOPPING! :)

Sunday was horrid where I live.. I woke up to a lovely sunny day and all of an hour later it was pouring down. I was bored stuck in, so me and friend decided to go shopping. I'm saving my little butt of this year so I didn't get too outta control but these are the little bits I couldn't resist!



I really have a thing for that Mint colour at the moment so bought a mint Cami and these mint accessories.. All from the Brilliant Primarni!



I also bought a Coral summer lounge dress from Newlook for £9.99. I have to say I am very impressed with new look at the mo. I used to think the stuff was a little young and boring but they have really stepped it up this year! I think this dress is perfect for BBQ's with friends, lounging in the park or using on holiday over a bikini.  I also couldnt resist some Coral Accessories either.. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. You look fab in the mint today sweetie! I like th earrings they are such a good find, they look like genuine vintage. I couldn't believe it when you said they were from Primark- they look classy and expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...