Thursday 26 May 2011

Kardashians OPI nail polish

Hello Lovlies,

Just A quick post!

I've just seen the Kardashians are creating a range of nail polishes for Opi. Eeeekkk.. The excitement. I'I love the Kardashians and personally cannot wait to see the collection.

On Twitter Kim has said "For the nail polish colors...just think glitz and glam," and that I do!

There are no further details at the moment but the minute I know I will do another post. I have seen that it will be in Walmart stores soon which is US only so I really hope us in the UK can pick up a bottle!

Time will tell.....

S
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. AHH! I had no idea thanks for this post
    I feel as tho they are going to sell out quickly!!
    Hope the UK gets them soon so you can purchase them =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...