Tuesday 3 May 2011

My nail crush & photos

Hello Me Dears,

I just wanted to share my current nail crush!

No7 Lasting fix nail polish in Fairy Cake..

They say: Up to 5 days of lasting colour. Chip resistant.

Well I'm not sure about the chip resistant as after one day it's chipped (and that's using a top coat). I must also say it takes ages to dry, but the brush covers the nail perfectly and distributes the right amount of product. I will advise using 2 coats minimum to get an even finish but for £2.99 you can't moan to much can you?

It's taken me weeks to find the perfect pink and I've found it!! I have A LOT of nail polishes, esp in Pink but I keep reaching for this one. It's a really pale pink yet it doesn't look washed out and it looks lovely with anything.

All in all I would recommend this! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...