Saturday 20 August 2011

Glossybox - August 2011 ♥

Hey Dolls,

Yesterday I received my 2nd Glossybox :) The excitement has been driving me mad, but I can breathe a sigh of relief as it's now safe in my hands.
Here's what we was sent this month:


From Left to Right:
Rebel Nails Nail Wraps - Mine are blue with a mermaid scale design
Daniel Sandler Jumbo Jet Mascara - Any excuse to own a new mascara is a good one - Full size
KMS heat protection and shine cream - I have some KMS products already and I really like this brand so I am really excited to try this product out. You can use it on towel dried hair before drying or dry hair for extra shine and colour protection. - Full size.
Ahava Mineral Body Lotion - This apparently is part of the brands new 'My Skin Reborn' range and it does smell really good. Had a cheeky use on my hands yesterday and they did stay really soft for the whole day - 40ml
Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser - I've seen this brand mentioned in celeb interviews and 'Things I Love' columns so I was really excited when I first saw it. The only issue I have is A: I don't have acne, and B: its anti - ageing. I'm 23 so not really looking to use Anti- ageing products just yet. Maybe I can give it away :) - 30ml

Overall, I don't think the box was as good as Julys (here) but for £10 I got at least £30 worth of new products. I don't think I will use the nail wraps but that's only because I don't like the pattern or colour. They sent out different colours and patterns so some subscribers got Pink and different designs. Also, I doubt I will use the Murad cleanser as I don't have the right skin to get much out of it. Apart from those two products I'm chuffed with the KMS hair cream and I love the mascara (Very handy considering mine has is nearly been used up) also I love body creams so have no problem with receiving this.

Did anyone else get the same? What do you think about this months?

S
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...