Friday 12 August 2011

♥ My Wish List ♥

Hi Girlies,

It's nearly Autumn (boooo!) and I have wanted to buy so much. I'm not sure if I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) or i just haven't managed to cure my shopping habit yet but I just want a shopping spree!
I've had my eyes on a few things so thought I would share. :)









1♥ Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara. I can not wait to get my mitts on this mascara. I am literally begging payday to hurry up and come!

2♥ Topshop Embellished Sleeve Vest: I think this top would look lovely with some black skinny jeans and heels. Perfect for a few casual drinks or a lunch date.

3♥ Side Tuck Chiffon Blouse: I love the colour of this top for some reason, and I think it would be perfect for evenings out or work. I would probably team this with Black Skinny Jeans and a black tank top underneath. Smart yet has colour. Perfect!

4♥ Buttermilk Nomad Embellished Tee: This is just pure love. I would happily wear this on a night out with skinny jeans and heels. It's just so pretty, detailed and feminine.

5♥ Mischa Barton Sienna Bowler Bag: I saw this bag on Oxford St last year and decided not to buy it and be sensible. Well, I've regretted that decision ever since and have tried to get my hands on it several times. It's always sold out. I've finally found some other sites that sell it and its in stock so I am just awaiting payday!

6♥ Romeo Revolver Necklace: This may be a little controversial considering the recent events in the UK but I've had my eye on this for months. I just always forget to buy it which is ridiculous I know! I may give it a few more weeks just until things calm down. :)

7♥ Bike Brass Necklace : Another statement piece I love. I can't wait to own this. I'm hoping my other half will see my universal amazon wish list and buy it for me!
http://galibardy.businesscatalyst.com/seeall : This website is amazing for jewellery. It has some controversial yet beautiful statement pieces so please give it a look. I discovered it months ago from another blogger who had on an amazing necklace. Ever since I've been hooked, I'd buy the whole store if I could!

What are you all wishing for?

S
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...