Thursday 18 August 2011

My Bathroom Favourites ...... ♥

Hello Ladies,

I was in my bathroom, indulging in some pampering time when it hit me, I always revert back to the same products. I guess these would be "My Favourites" So why not share them with you and maybe inspire you to try something new? I was quite impressed that all of the products were purse friendly, and I actaully preferred them to the bigger brands I've tried.

My Favourite........

Shampoo & Conditioner: Pantene ProV Repair & Protect. Every few months I try out a new range of products so my hair doesn't get 'used' to it but nothing makes my hair softer, shiner or healthy looking. Also if it's being used in Spa's then it must be good.

♥ Face wash: Dove Soap. I've tried several face washes from L'oreal to Neutrogena to Clinique but the only one that makes my skin happy is the simple Dove Soap. It doesn't dry my skin out like some of the other soaps/face washes and I've grown up with it so love the smell.

♥ Face Scrub: Soap & Glory 'Scrub your nose in it.' I use this once a week and find it really works. It has very fine granules so it doesn't feel like it's scratching your skin and it has a refreshing peppermint smell. The other good thing about it is, it also doubles up as an exfoliating face mask so you can leave it on for 5-10mins and wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and dead skin free.

Face Cream: Superdrugs own brand "Vitamin E" cream. I love it so much I even did a full review. Please see here. It smells of coconut, is very moisturising and is a bargain at £2.99. It's always on offer for £1.99 though and lasts me about 3 months using it daily.

Body Scrub: Avon African Shea Butter & Brown Sugar Scrub. I bought this over a year ago and have repurchased twice. This stuff is amazing! Its extremely thick, creamy, smells so good you want to lick yourself and was only £2. Bad news? They have Discontinued it and I can no longer buy it. Boooo! It is my all time fave in the scrub department but now I cannot repurchase this I need recommendations. I don't like gel based scrubs as they don't have much of an effect on me. I like them really thick and sugar based. I've heard amazing things about Soap and Glory's breakfast scrub so that may be next in line?



What are you're favourites? Anything I should be getting to know?

S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...