Wednesday 17 August 2011

Kardashain Opi Nail Polish

Hey Dolls,

A few months ago I posted about a Kardashian and Opi nail polish collaboration (here) and guess what? The Kardashian Kolours for Nicole for Opi have now been revealed!! I am in LOVE with two of the shades and the names for them are Brilliant. There are shades from Kim, Kris, Khloe, Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie so the whole gang has been involved in this.



Top Row: All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely In Love, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, Rainbow in the S-kylie.
Bottom Row: Disco Dolls, Listen to Your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-kylie, It’s All About the Glam, Follow Me on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, My Empire… My Rules.

Don't they look Amazing? I am completely in need for Kim-pletely in Love and My Empire...My Rules.


I can't seem to find anywhere to buy them at the moment and even the Nicole by Opi site isn't selling them. I did however, come across a rumour of 25th November for USA. Don't worry once I've tracked them down I will let you know all about it!

What ones do you guys want??
S
xxx
Ps. The pics and info came from Kims blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...