Wednesday 17 August 2011

Week in Pictures

Hey Ladies,

Another busy week went by but I had a really good week. Work went well, we went wedding dress shopping for a friend, I went to a small carnival with my friend and her little boy and took my other half to Bingo. Wooohoo! More weeks like this please :D








1♥ Mondays sweet bowl at work was a big hit! I LOVE Jelly Babies.
2♥ My friend (who is not getting married but couldn't resist) trying on a wedding dress. I promise we did go with a Bride to be. :)
3♥ I didn't want to jinx trying on a wedding dress but I couldn't say no to a Tiara and veil.. I sent a pic to my other half who funny enough didn't say much about it.. ha-ha
4♥  Crystal palace carnival.. Food, drinks, stuff for kids. It was brilliant.
5♥ Why let the kids have all the fun? Lets face it, sometimes we never grow up ;)
6 My boyfriend took me for dinner and I dragged him along for a little bit of bingo ha-ha!

How was your week?

S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...