Monday 1 August 2011

Shopping gone mad - July

Hey Dolls,

On Saturday I was a little bored so I decided the only cure was SHOPPING!

I popped into Primark to have a little look and I was very excited to see they had a huge sale on. :D

♥ The Bits ♥




Shoes: Was £10 reduced to £6


Mint Top: Was £8 reduced to £3.

I wore this top yesterday and it looked so lovely on. I love the lace back and think this top is perfect for after work drinks or a spot of lunch. Its not too dressy but the lace adds a bit of something not too casual either.

I also bought some tights that apparently suck in your stomach. I didn't see the point of a picture as lets face it, tights are boring, but they were only £3 and if what the packet says is true, are going to be a godsend this weekend with a very tight dress and too many drinks!

Any one else grab a few bargains this weekend?

S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...