Saturday 22 October 2011

Body Shop Sale ♥

Hey Guys,

While I was on Lunch yesterday I was walking past Body shop and saw something really exciting. 50% Off Body Butters and more. Well, the minute my brain registered that I obviously couldn't stop my feet walking in.

I had a nose around and although I would have liked to purchase everything, my bank wouldn't allow it (week before payday) so I decided on 3 items.


Left to right
♥ Fuzzy Peach Shower Gel - £2
♥ Carrot Facial Moisurising Cream - £2
♥ Brazil Nut Body Scrub - £5

They had several shower gels in Raspberry ripple, Dewberry, Spiced Pumpkin and a few more but I loved the smell of this. The carrot cream doesn't smell nice but I tested a little on the back of my hand and it's really soft so fingers crossed. The Body Scrub is actually for my mum. She loves scrubs so thought this would be a nice stocking filler. (don't worry, she doesn't read my blog)

They had body butters and Body scrubs for £5, Shower gels, Shampoos, Conditioners and facial cream for £2 and a sale on selected make up items from £4 onwards. The gift boxes are also reduced so perfect Xmas pressies.

Get your bum down to a Body Shop ;)

Sadie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the Body Shop! I use their Moisture Foundation, it's amazing! The body butters are just lush! my favourite is the satsuma one (i think its satsuma, or is it tangerine...)

    and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog :) i decided to check out yours since you left a link, and i love it! *clicking follow...*

    holly ;)
    -------------
    hollyliketoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, Aww thank you! I've never actually used body shop make up but have always heard good stuff. Think I may need to try the foundation then. I'm always on the quest for a good foundation. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...