Thursday 20 October 2011

♥ My September Loves

Hey Dolls,

Another Month has passed (my lord how quick is the time going?) and I have another few favourite products, Some are newbies and some are oldies I have re-discovered.


1 ♥ Sleek Storm Palette - Like OMG... Why have I never had this in my life? This Palette is amazing and hasn't been of my eyelids since I bought it 3 weeks ago! I will do a full review in the next few days.

2 ♥ Maybelline Cats Eyes Mascara - Any mascara from Maybelline I love and this is just as good. Has a brush curved like the Falsies but it is a lot thinner. Lashes are long as demand attention which I adore.

3 ♥ Superdrug Strawberries & Milkshake Glossy Lip Balm - Smells good, really does moisturise, lovely light pink colour and really shiny. All for £1.09.

4 ♥ Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - I've had the same tube for over a year and I cannot live without it. It's my repairing lip balm, Eyebrow smoother, Eyelid primer, Cuticle cream, and more all in one.

5 ♥ Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic - I have had this kit for about a year now and it's a lifesaver if you have a spot. The change is weather has upset my skin a bit so I've been using this daily I love it. I think it was one of my ever posts ahhhhh. See full review here

S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...