Tuesday 18 October 2011

♥ Glossybox - October

Hey Dolls,

I have no idea where the time is going but I Love it. My Glossybox is coming quicker and quicker and there's now less time until Christmas! Woohooo..

Anyway, The Glossybox.... This Months has received mixed reviews but I personally really like it. Also, the Glossybox team decided to add an extra something in order to celebrate 6 months of Glossybox.

Lets have a look shall we?

Left to Right
♥ Dermalogica Beauty Case (the added extra)
♥ Dermalogica Multivitamin Recovery Masque - Sample
♥ Dermalogica Age Smart MultiVitamin Thermafoliant - Sample
♥ Dermalogica Age Smart Renewal Lip Complex - Sample
♥ Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner (In Moray) - Full Size
♥ 3 miniature scents from Robert Piguet Eau De Parfums – Fracas de Robert Piguet, Visa De Robert Piguet and Calypso de Robert Piguet
♥ Leighton Denny Expert Nails Colour and Care (in Bearly there) - Full Size


I am really happy with the Dermalogica Products. I'm big on skincare and products from this brand are widely raved about. A few of my friends use them and they really do work. The tubes are small (15ml) but a little goes a long way especially with the Skin Polish. I used a tiny amount with amazing results so I recon I could get about 10 uses out of this. YAY!
With Regards to the Renewal Lip Complex (1ml) I'm really happy about this. Dermalogica say its a "hydrating daily lip treatment for mature and prematurely-ageing skin" 
Winter is finally settling in and I can already feel my lips getting drier so this will be a godsend.

The extra celebratory product was the Dermalogica Beauty Case, which doesn't look pretty and girly but feels really sturdy. I won't be using this for make-up etc but I do need a little wash bag for my toothbrush, facial wash etc when I go away so this will come in handy.

After the Dermalogica stuff my second favourite is the Leighton Denny Expert Nails polish. I currently own 30+ polishes but I love it so much because of the colour. I LOVE pink polish, especially baby pink so I am over the moon about it. I had a little test yesterday and it's easy to apply, it's good quality and looks lovely on. Also its a full size product which retails at £11 so that's the cost of the box basically covered. Expect to see this in a future post.

I love the Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner. I love a bit of eyeliner but I really love the colour of this one. It's called Moray and is a pretty Olive Green colour with bits of Gold sparkle in it. I have green eyes so when I had a play around it really brought them out. This retails at £13 and I will definitely be using this with my Autumn coloured shadows.

With Regards to the Robert Piguet Perfumes I love the fact they were packaged in a little pink chiffon bag. It was a nice little extra touch and I plan to re-use this bag for a little present I'm getting my mum. The Perfumes themselves aren't to my own personal preference but out of the three I do like Fracas the best. It's the most Fresh and Floral like which is more to my tastes. Visa is a very musky smell that is a little too mature for me and I don't like musk. Calypso reminds me of holidays in the sense of a fragranced hotel room or a rum cocktail and incense sticks.
All in All I really like this months box and am excited to get to know my products more. Roll on Novembers Box!

S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...