Wednesday 7 September 2011

I won! Charles Worthington Straight & Smooth treatment

Hey Gorgeous Girls,

Last week I entered a Charles Worthington competition to Win A Salon at Home
Straight & Smooth treatment set (here) Anyway, I got an email last night saying I have won! Woohooo!
I never win anything so this was a suprise I can tell you.

Basically this prize could be miracle treatment all girls need.

"Charles Worthington Salon at Home Straight & Smooth is a breakthrough straightening treatment. It works by re-programming your hair’s memory so it stays straighter, smoother and more manageable. The results, depending on your hair’s natural curl and memory, can last up to 40 days. Straight & Smooth is a safe and easy treatment that transforms hair in just 25 minutes"

It may only be a small prize but I am soooo excited to try this out. Who doesn't want to spend more time in bed and less time with the straightners in the morning?

 Its not due out in Boots until 26th September 2011 so I get to give it a good seeing too and review it first.

I cannot wait to tell you all about it!

Sadie
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...