Thursday 15 September 2011

My August Loves ♥

Hey Dolls,

Another month and another list of My months Loves.

Here's what I've been reaching for and using the most in August...

left to Right

Soap & Glory Clean Girls - I love this Shower Gel! It lasts forever, smells lovely and leaves me soft. Plus I love the pump.

L'oreal Nutri Sun - With August being a bit rubbish weather wise and my real tan fading I used this a few times in August. I have tried Johnsons & Doves version of this but they do nothing for me. This gives me the perfect colour from the first application and I find it fades rather than comes off.

Maybelline Mineral Liquid Foundation - I used this foundation all throughout July & August and really like it. It doesn't have the best coverage but it's really light which is perfect for hot days (not that we will have many more of those) and it makes my skin look healthy which can only be a good thing.
Benefit Lipgloss in 'Didnt hear it from me' - It's a lovely light pink colour that works really well with my new Nude Lippie. Not too sticky & smells delish.

MUA Pressed Powder - As I was on a spending ban and my other face powder had completely run out, It was in desperation I purchased this. BUT, It's actually really good! Okay, it's no match for Macs Mineralise Powder BUT for £1 you cant complain and it does the job :) I will buying some more bits from this range in my quest to save money and will do a full review then.

S
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...