Sunday 25 September 2011

Charles Worthington Straightning treatment: One week on

Hey Ladies,

As promised I will be updating you weekly to let you know the the straightening treatment lasted. Sooo, Here's my week one update.

Number of times washed: 2
Number of times rained on: 1
Number of times I wore it up: 2
Number of times Straightened: 0

Please see before and after:

Just Done

One Week Later

Well, as you can see the perfect straightness didn't last very long. It lasted 2 days until I washed it again. Saying that, no its not perfectly straight but the kinks I normally get aren't there and it is a lot straighter than normal. Its just the front parts that have started to misbehave. The back is still kink free and straight :) After washing I did briefly blow dry it to try and keep it straighter for longer.

I will need to straighten my hair again by next week I think, especially the front bits so I'm not too impressed its only lasted a week on certain sections of hair. I do need to take into consideration I have worn it up twice all day so that wouldn't help prolonging the straight look.

My Belief is waning at the moment so we will just have to wait until next week.

If you would like to read the original post about this product see Here

Sadie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...