Friday 9 September 2011

Week in Pictures

Hey Dolls,

It's been another good week (apart from the weather) and thought I would share it with you!



1♥ The perfect hangover food. I went out Friday night and didn't get home until 5.30am! I know, what a dirty top out! So, once I was alive and kicking I craved Macdonalds. Medium Big Mac Meal with Mozzarella Dippers and a Still Fanta! Yuuumm!
2♥ This months Glamour magazine arrived and I was soooo excited to see they are holding an event with author Celia Ahearn in Selfridges. I applied for tickets sharpish. I absolutely love her books and they are doing Free pampering too :D Fingers crossed.
3, 4 & 5♥ I went to M&M World (the flagship store in Leicester Sq) and I have to say it was pretty amazing. Everything you could ever think of buying was in there M&M style. Pjs, Forks, Cups, Sweets, Pens, statues and so on. The place is huge.
6♥ My friend & I went to see Ghost and it was absolutely the best theatre production I've seen. This is our cheeky cocktail before the show.
7♥ It's about to start. eekk.. Luckily I didn't get caught taking this *phew*

Hope you all had a good week :)

S
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...