Saturday 17 September 2011

GlossyBox - September 2011 ♥

Hey Dolls,

Another Month, another Glossybox and this one was a cracker. The theme this month was 5 Future Classics.

This is what I got in Septembers box....

From left to right
♥  L'Oreal Professional Mythic Oil - Full size
♥ StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate - 7ml (2 week trail size)
♥ HD Brows Eye & Eyebrow Palette - Full size
♥ Plum by Mary Greenwell perfume - Sample bottle
♥ Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil - 10ml sample bottle

This is by far the best box I've received and I adore all of the products. Unfortunately I won't be using the StriVectin SD Eye Concentrate as it's a little too mature for my skin but my mum happily accepted this. Matter of fact she snatched it out my hand quicker than I could blink. My favourite product has to be the Eye & Eyebrow palette from HD Brows.


I love a good eyebrow kit so will be testing this out thoroughly. I also love it as it has the thin slanted brush included and this type of brush is perfect for getting a good neat eyebrow shape. I've sort of lost my Benefit Eye kit (here) so this came at a brilliant time!

I love my Glossybox this month and am already looking forward to my next one! :D

What did you guys get in yours? What are you thoughts on it?

Sadie
xxxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...